Part Time Receptionist Vacancy
The ideal candidate will:-
- Enjoy working with and be keen to help and support the general public
- Be quietly confident to be a frontline person in our new surgery building and equally as effective taking calls in the back office.
- An effective communicator - face to face, in writing and on the telephone
- Competent using a computer and willing to learn new electronic processes / systems
- Reliable and calm under pressure
- Able to multi task and thrive in a busy environment
- Be flexible in the days and times that they can work (required hours could be between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday), which sometimes may be at short notice
In return the surgery can offer:-
- 9 hours of guaranteed work per week and regular opportunity for holiday cover
- Salary up to £9 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay) and dependent on experience.
- Ability to join the NHS pension scheme
- A move to a purpose built, new building in the next 6 months
- A motivated, stable and enthusiastic team to work with
- Commitment to the wellbeing and safety of staff and the workplace
We may also consider a young person looking for an apprenticeship and studying a relevant Level 2 qualification if there is interest.
Please see the documents below for further information and feel free to get in touch with Penny Woodward, Office Manager on 01451 830625 for an informal discussion about the role.
To apply, please use the application form below.
Closing date: 20 August 2018
Interview date: 24 August 2018